10.16.2008

Check Shoes off your Wedding To-Do List!


Recently, I was spending an inordinate amount of time scouring the internet for a cute pair of t-strap pumps. Having no luck (I have some pretty nit-picky criteria) I checked out wedding shoes!

Too often, our Promise brides tell us they can't find shoes - so I thought I would have a look around.

Well, I found a pair at Nordstom that have something blue! They are kind of fairy tale with a big blue bow and a classic white pump...

Then I stumbled across some stellar Louboutin's at Net a Porter...although, for most of us, that is a little over budget!

Or how about some sassy fuchsia Chinese Laundry shoes from Jildor shoes? The shorter heel makes them super dance-able, and the color...well, it speaks for itself!




If colorful shoes are not what you are searching for, there are some really great options at Bellissima Bridal Shoes.

Just remember to have them for your first fitting!

- Jessica

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: