4.17.2008

Wedding Gown as Art!

When I got married, I remember feeling so beautiful and fabulous. I loved my gown with its pintuck ruffle at the hem and awesome magenta sash. It was such a wonderful, exciting whirlwind day. I also loved my photographer (Rodney Bailey) and all of the incredible images he and his colleague Gary took of me in my gown. However, how cool would it be to have a fashion sketch of you in your gown??

Reminiscent of the sketch images that graced the covers of Vogue back in the day,
All About the Dress captures the feelings I had about my gown on my wedding day. I wish I had known about this when I got married! What an awesome wedding gift that would have been to myself!! Or to hint (not so subtly) to anyone who would listen? Its $425 for each image - and it is definitely something you would keep around.


- Jessica

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: